Nose and Throat
Dr. Rebeiz is currently Professor and Chair of the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Tufts University School of Medicine and is also Otolaryngologist-in-Chief at Tufts-New England Medical Center. Dr. Rebeiz’s fellowship trained in Otolaryngology at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and Lahey Clinic Medical Center. Dr. Rebeiz is nationally recognized as a leader in the application of laser technology for the endoscopic treatment sinuses and laryngeal cancer and a new technique for conserving the voice and swallowing function. Among many awards and honours, Dr. Rebeiz is the recipient of the Oliver Smith Award, the Honor-Award from the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the research award from the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. He was also recently selected as one of Best Doctors in America for 2003-2004.
Areas of Expertise:
- ·General problems related the sinuses, nose & throat
- ·Treatment of sinusitis & sinus surgery
- ·Thyroid surgery parotid surgery hoarseness /voice disorders
- ·Prevention & treatment of head and neck cancer
- ·Laser excision of laryngeal cancer